MAY 2021 4:48 PM by PIB Delhi Ministry of Science & Technology
DST supported startup develops affordable test kits for early diagnosis of Covid-19 in rural & resource constraint areas
Posted On: 15 – https://pib.gov.in/PressReleaseIframePage.aspx?PRID=1718810
- Nidhi 4 Covid Grant Cum Loan (DST, 2021) – Paper based Molecular Test for Covid-19
- Rapid Covid-19 Tests (DST-CAWACH, 2020)- Grants cum Loan- Rapid Covid Diagnostics
- Development and Validation of A CRISPR- based rapid and affordable kit for early diagnosis of COVID-19 (Indo US- IUSSTF, 2020)- Covid Ignition grant – University of Florida, USA
- Rapid TB Tests (DST SEED Grant, 2019)
- DST- Nidhi Prayas (2020)- for Prototype Development
- Grants on TB Diagnostics under BRICS Countries
Startup Award was given by Honble VC, SKOUST and Shri Rohit Kansal (Principal Secretary, Higher Education, J&K) on National Technology Day (11 May, 2022)
OSTIC PHARMA PVT LTD (SINE, IIT Bombay) secured STARTUP Award in International Conference (UKICINDIA) on Coronavirus – Past, Present and Future | 10-11 May 2022 (ICCoVs-India-22) held at Srinagar, Kashmir. The Award was given in recognition of outstanding contribution to the fight against Covid pandemic. Ostic developed RAPID COVID DIAGNOSTICS (under ICMR and CDSCO approval) and donated more than 10,000 RAT in Meghalaya, Nagaland and MP.
Director, Ostic Pharma and TUMAAS foundation selected as one of the top 10 winners under Dialogue on Role of Innovations in Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) (“Building Resilience in the New Normal” ) & SARTHI Awards organized by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, FICCI and ADPC. The award was given for contribution in Covid Pandemic. The award ceremony was held at Hotel Courtyard by Marriott, Nusa Dua Resort, Bali, Indonesia on May 27, 2022.